Calligaris Gava Rug 118x79
Jacquard-woven rug, made from mixed cotton and chenille yarns with plush effect. Single color with a light grey background and black and sky blue decorations.
Drawing inspiration from the decorations of the classic Gabbeh rugs, Gava features some of their typical zoomorphic figures. The small symbols and icons share primitive traits and are set in new imaginary contexts. Contours of mountains covered with snow, marshes and river courses, arranged in a geometric diamond scheme, are given a new interpretation and lend a contemporary character to this rug. Gava finds its best expression if matched to furniture with light finishes.<
- Designed by Valentina Carretta
- Carved jacquard rug with fire retardant mixed fibers and vintage look
- Materials/Color: Light Grey-Black/Light Blue Decorated Chenille/Cotton
- Certified: Fire retardancy
- Materials: 21% polyester, 48% acrylic chenille, 31% cotton.
- Dimensions: 78.75" W x 118.1" L