Arturo Alvarez Ballet Releve Pendant Lamp Handmade in Spain
Ballet is a pendant lamp collection created from the experimentation with SIMETECH®. Its shapes are formed by the superposition or gathering of its vertexes, allowing freedom for the own flexibility of the material. The resulting volumes are fluid and natural due to the tension of the SIMETECH®. Its asymmetry makes its forms change depending on the point of view. Plié, Elancé, Relevé…a constant dance of light and shadows.
In April 2014, Arturo Alvarez patented SIMETECH®, a handmade material, composed by a stainless steel mesh with a silicone covering application. The diverse possibilities this stainless steel mesh allows with its silicone covering converts SIMETECH® in a highly malleable and moldable material, suitable for creating large volumes, with different textures and light capacity, adapting itself to the design and identity of every lamp. This material creates zones of chiaroscuro providing a warm and hypnotic light that floods the room causing nice and welcoming atmospheres, full of personality.
- Ballet collection
- Handmade in Spain
- SIMETECH®: Best of Year 2014 by Interior Design Magazine
- Energy efficiency from A+ to E
- cETLus Listed
- cULus Listed
- Offered in Incandescent lamp type, white, with transparent cord color
- Designed by Hector Serrano.
- Lamshade: SIMETECH® by arturo alvarez.
- Canopy: Steel gloss nickel-plated.
- Overall: 15.7 in W x 8.6 in D x 17.7 in H
- Hang Height: 78.7 in
- Canopy (Incandescent): 4.7 in Dia
- 1 x 100W max 120V E26 (medium base) Incandescent lamp (not included)